CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So that's what 26.2 miles feels like...

We ran three miles in training today, bringing our grand total up to 27 thus far. That means that if you put together all of the miles we've run since May 17th and take away .8 of one of them, we've run a marathon. So I've proven my body is physically able to run 26.2 miles - now I just have to convince my body it can do them all at one time ...

In good news, the run actually felt really easy tonight. There was a nice breeze, so it wasn't too hot. The hills didn't feel as bad as they did last week and most importantly, my new shoes are awesome. They're bouncier and much more comfortable than my old shoes. They make me think I can run a marathon. They almost make me think I could fly. But I won't try that just yet...

0 comments: