CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Almost double digits...

9.6 miles today! I ran mostly with my mentor, Lindsay, which was great - it takes a lot of good conversation to get through that many miles and she is a fun person to talk to. The set Level 1 mileage today was 7; Level 2 was 9 - we weren't quite sure where the turnaround point was so we ended up doing 9.6. I was so excited when Lindsay (who wears a GPS watch) told me how far we'd gone - that's almost 10! I was proud of myself today because I started off feeling pretty stiff and tired from the race yesterday and 4th of July binge-eating : )

Speaking of which, note to self - do not go grocery shopping for "a few things" right after a nearly 10 mile run. You will end up buying the whole store.

0 comments: