CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Race newbie no more!

I ran my first race today! The 4 mile Freedom Run at Woodward Park - It was a lot of fun - perfect weather and a fun atmosphere. I really haven't timed myself at all during this whole process so it was fun to find out we ran it in just under 40 minutes - that's a steady 10 minute mile! I will take that. Here are some pics:

My running buddy Angie and me at the Finish Line - we ran the whole thing together:

A bunch of my teammates with our honoree, Leukemia survivor Jenny Martinez standing next to me - how inspiring!


My mentor, Lindsay and me:

1 comments:

Linda Crews said...

Congratulations Amanda on a race well run! You did great! I enjoy your blog and followed your lead and linked your blog to mine!

Again, Great job on the run!

Linda