CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Back in Business

After the knee pain and a plateau in fundraising, I finally feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things on both fronts.

I ran 9 miles Saturday morning - slower than usual, but a good way to ease back in. And after all, it's a marathon not a race - the point is to make it through all 26.2 miles!

Then I spent a lot of time this weekend re-energizing my fundraising campaign - less than $1,000 to go now! I sent out reminder emails and postcards, updated my fundraising website and planned for the Creative Memories party I'm having this weekend. (leave me a comment if you'd like to come!) I got my first donation notification in a while today - so exciting! And it was from a former co-worker of mine who, as it turns out, is the daughter of a lymphoma survivor - awesome!

I'm off to bed now ... 4 am comes too soon...

0 comments: